Visits to gardens, garden shows and trade events ground to a halt half way through March, of course, and inevitably there are no more planned for the foreseeable future.
As luck would have it, I got a bit behind with last year’s visits and didn’t get around to writing them all up, so this seems like the ideal time to catch up. With a visit to Athelhampton House and garden in Dorset early March just before the lockdown started to add to the mix as well, there will be a few visits and hopefully quite a few interesting plants for me to write about even now.
Visits with interesting plants. Blog posts 2020
- Athelhampton House and Garden, Dorset, March 2020.
- The Garden Press Event 2020 – Garden trends and old friends
Visits with interesting plants. Blog posts from 2019
- Visits January/February 2019 – Winter Gardens
- Visits March 2019 – Meadowcroft Garden Centre Pansy and Viola Festival
- Visits April 2019 – Leonardslee Lakes and Gardens
- Visits April 2019 – Mapperton House and Garden
- Visits May 2019 – RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- June 2019 – RHS Chatsworth Flower Show
- Visits June 2019 – Gardener’s World Live Show
- Visits June 2019 – David Austin Roses
- Visits July 2019 – Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival